LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

People do it all the time. How else are they supposed to learn?
by driving around their town, their neighborhood, their city, and logging some serious miles in small chunks while getting comfortable behind the wheel of a car.

do you think hopping on the interstate and driving 1000 miles as a new driver is a good idea?

by driving around their town, their neighborhood, their city, and logging some serious miles in small chunks while getting comfortable behind the wheel of a car.

do you think hopping on the interstate and driving 1000 miles as a new driver is a good idea?
I don't, because I don't drive distances like that. My brother would seriously disagree with me and say there's not a single thing wrong with it.

Different people have different limits and unless you're checking everyone's license, you probably couldn't pick out most new drivers on your drives.

I don't, because I don't drive distances like that. My brother would seriously disagree with me and say there's not a single thing wrong with it.

Different people have different limits and unless you're checking everyone's license, you probably couldn't pick out most new drivers on your drives.
no, you can't identify new drivers on the road.

but it's very easy to identify distracted, nervous, scared, overwhelmed, and bad drivers on the road. i see them everyday, you likely do as well.

new drivers are more likely to be one or all of those things. having an animal in the car only adds to all of that.

and 1,000 miles is a LONG drive. it's 18-20 hours of seat time. if you've never done it, it's absolutely miserable.

not to mention you're a long way from home in the event of a breakdown or flat tire.

I'm curious... When you guys came out, as bi, or gay, what did you then do? Might be a strange question, but, how do you meet people? What steps do you take to start dating? I dont know how to go about this, but I know I really want to.
Hmmmm, I came out to a friend that I do not talk to anymore at first, for me I wait till whoever I’m becoming friends with to get more comfortable with me and me more comfortable with them and once any LGBT or relationship talk slips into the conversation I tell them. Dating isnt hard at all, at least for me, I don’t know if it’s just my state or not but I’ve never gotten rude comments while on a date if that’s what you’re worried about? I’m not sure how it is where you live though

Back
Top Bottom