LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Only complaint I have from the trip, is how crazy people drive down there. I was doing the speed limit while half the people on the road were doing close to 80 mph. I got honked at a few times while I was in the slow lane.
Yeah everyone's in a rush; from my experience it's safer to go the same speed as the other cars even though it's speeding

I got passed from the on-ramp lane today. Like, I'm driving along and this twit in a BMW SUV decides I'm not going fast enough (I was above the speed limit and just out of town so speeding up) and they went into the on-ramp to pass me on the right. Then, a huge pick-up decided to do the same, barely making it.

I really don't know what goes through peoples' heads sometimes... Probably the wind, because there's nothing between their ears. Oh well, it's their ticket if the cops catch them.

I got passed from the on-ramp lane today. Like, I'm driving along and this twit in a BMW SUV decides I'm not going fast enough (I was above the speed limit and just out of town so speeding up) and they went into the on-ramp to pass me on the right. Then, a huge pick-up decided to do the same, barely making it.

I really don't know what goes through peoples' heads sometimes... Probably the wind, because there's nothing between their ears. Oh well, it's their ticket if the cops catch them.
Speeding just uses more gas. I'm not sure why people don't understand this.
That's why I do the speed limit, besides following the law.

Back
Top Bottom