LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I get that. I have labels I use, but it's more so for other people to use on me.

I like who I find attractive, be they male or female, and so I call myself bisexuality.

Sometimes my body feels like the wrong size sweater and sometimes it doesn't. So Genderfluid seems to fit and work for other people asking me.

Polyamourus, well that one is easy until I explain it to people 😅

I personally don't use labels when talking to myself and two of my friends don't really either with me, but that's because they know me personally.

It takes a while too. I thought for maybe.... 6 years that I was Trans, but that just didn't feel right either.

And of course, there are so many labels for things that it can be hard narrowing them down sometimes
I *think* I'm polyamourus, ftm (so, trans), but what if i'm not...
I was gay, then I met my girlfriend, so now I no longer know what I am??

Off topic (kinda), but does anyone else think it's kinda weird we ask about a chicken's gender and not its sex? Like, those are two very distinct things in my mind, and it's not the gender we want to know. Or am I being dumb?
oh my god I've been assuming my chickens gender this whole time,

I'm so sorry chickens

Off topic (kinda), but does anyone else think it's kinda weird we ask about a chicken's gender and not its sex? Like, those are two very distinct things in my mind, and it's not the gender we want to know. Or am I being dumb?
Nope not dumb at all.
Emotional-damage_2.jpg

No, not like that! 😂

Just seems we're using the word "gender" incorrectly.
What if my hens, don't want to be hens

Have you seen that trend where people would let their pets pick out one paper sheet from a bowl, which had multiple sexualities or gender identities in them and the ones they picked, they're assigned??
( That's a shitty explanation, i tried my best!)

I gotta do that for my chickens

Back
Top Bottom