LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Before yesterday I didnt know abrosexual was even a thing
Same here.
The multitude of labels defining what someone might feel seems to add to confusion rather than help dispel it.
Just be who you are, and don't sweat the labels....or people who insist you adopt one.

Is anyone here Abrosexual? I was reading up on it lately and I feel like it could explain a lot of my confusion, and previous uncertain shifting between bisexual and gay :hmm

I feel kind of stupid to still be questioning this, I just want to understand what Im feeling. Before yesterday I didnt know abrosexual was even a thing
Huh, I didn't know that was an 'option'until you asked. I don't think I am, based on the description, but yay, another thing to keep me awake and thinking about at night 😂😅

I follow this. I have labels I use for convenience when speaking with people, but my close friends don't need those labels anymore, they just know me as Jacin, the weird one who loves mushroom and other asthetics
Just be who you are, and don't sweat the labels....or people who insist you adopt one.

I follow this. I have labels I use for convenience when speaking with people, but my close friends don't need those labels anymore, they just know me as Jacin, the weird one who loves mushroom and other asthetics
Im not out, except with like... two people that I can just about call friends...
So its just, figuring out a way to explain to people I guess- Im trying not to focus too much on labels, more just who I am and what I want
But if I had to guess I'd say abro fits me best, and that may be why Ive struggled with relationships. I really dont know how to navigate this

Im not out, except with like... two people that I can just about call friends...
So its just, figuring out a way to explain to people I guess
I get this. When you're figuring out your identity it can feel really important to know exactly who you like and have a specific label for it so you can feel grounded and validated, or you might feel like you need to know all the details before you can tell anyone else.
I'd say not to worry too much if you can help it, because labels can confuse other people or yourself- the best thing you can do is find people that don't care about your sexuality no matter what it is

Just want to pop on here to say that I'm holding everyone close in my thoughts after the horrific murders this week in the midst of a room full of queer joy. I hope the USA figures out their mass murdering issues. It's quite awful to witness for us not in your country.
Everything triggers people in the US. So the odds of them fixing it is slim

Just want to pop on here to say that I'm holding everyone close in my thoughts after the horrific murders this week in the midst of a room full of queer joy. I hope the USA figures out their mass murdering issues. It's quite awful to witness for us not in your country.
Awful for us in the country too

Back
Top Bottom