LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Is anyone here Abrosexual? I was reading up on it lately and I feel like it could explain a lot of my confusion, and previous uncertain shifting between bisexual and gay :hmm

I feel kind of stupid to still be questioning this, I just want to understand what Im feeling. Before yesterday I didnt know abrosexual was even a thing
@FrankieDoodle

81B2C0CB-A59E-4240-9F87-B4B07657D058.png

Is anyone here Abrosexual? I was reading up on it lately and I feel like it could explain a lot of my confusion, and previous uncertain shifting between bisexual and gay :hmm

I feel kind of stupid to still be questioning this, I just want to understand what Im feeling. Before yesterday I didnt know abrosexual was even a thing
First of all, don’t feel stupid! I understand how hard it can be to find something that fits. I think questioning things is an important part of life, and not just in the LGBTQ+ community. It’s been two years and I’m still trying to figure some things out. 😅

On to your question, I identified as abro for a while. I’m not sure how well I fit with that now(currently leaning more to MLM), but it definitely helped take some of the “pressure” off. But when I first found it, there was definitely a “that’s like me! :0” moment, lol.

And lastly, it’s okay to change labels and it’s also okay if you decide you don’t want to use them! Things change, whether it be years, months, days, or even hours down the line, and it’s important to try and just go with the flow. Trust me, trying to hold on to the same old thing isn’t very fun. 😅

First of all, don’t feel stupid! I understand how hard it can be to find something that fits. I think questioning things is an important part of life, and not just in the LGBTQ+ community. It’s been two years and I’m still trying to figure some things out. 😅

On to your question, I identified as abro for a while. I’m not sure how well I fit with that now(currently leaning more to MLM), but it definitely helped take some of the “pressure” off. But when I first found it, there was definitely a “that’s like me! :0” moment, lol.

And lastly, it’s okay to change labels and it’s also okay if you decide you don’t want to use them! Things change, whether it be years, months, days, or even hours down the line, and it’s important to try and just go with the flow. Trust me, trying to hold on to the same old thing isn’t very fun. 😅
that really helps to calm my stressing!! I'm going to try and go with the flow more, and for now I think I'm identifying as abro...
That feels comfortable right now :D

Back
Top Bottom