LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

It's a good thing I really didn't have anything planned for yesterday except for seeing my sister. Because holy crap. My boyfriend completely got one over on me and got all my friends together and threw me a surprise party for my birthday!! It's my first surprise party ever and I had that dumb surprised look on my face the whole time
:clapYay! I'm glad you had a good time.

Stopped getting notifications again, even after clearing all my old stuff. I'm just going to check my 'watched' threads from now on to see if there's anything I missed.

I can't wait until Spring!!! I'm living in a barn (and a not too clean one, at that, lol!). Right now, my trailer is full of chicks, chickens, rabbits, kits, cats, and big doofus dog. Oh, and me. I can't walk without stepping on something!

I can't wait until Spring!!! I'm living in a barn (and a not too clean one, at that, lol!). Right now, my trailer is full of chicks, chickens, rabbits, kits, cats, and big doofus dog. Oh, and me. I can't walk without stepping on something!
Sounds cozy though! How do you chickens and rabbits get along? I've been looking into getting rabbits but I've heard my chickens would injure them.

I'm also excited for spring! I never make new years resolutions, just spring resolutions, as I am too busy around the new year but I always have time in the spring

Stopped getting notifications again, even after clearing all my old stuff. I'm just going to check my 'watched' threads from now on to see if there's anything I missed.

I stopped getting notifications too. Go figure. Here we're in full on spring mode, it makes me so happy. Blackbirds are chirping from 2am till 7 in the morning (they're night owls like me) flowers everywhere, and the first wild babies are on the ground

Sounds cozy though! How do you chickens and rabbits get along? I've been looking into getting rabbits but I've heard my chickens would injure them.

I'm also excited for spring! I never make new years resolutions, just spring resolutions, as I am too busy around the new year but I always have time in the spring
'Cozy' isn't exactly the word I'd use right now. Complete and utter chaos though...

Rabbits and chickens are in their own cages/enclosures/brooders. I'm not sure how you'd house them together? Unless you set up a rabbit colony that the chickens could get into...

Just glad I don't have any ducks in here right now. The mess would make things completely uninhabitable!

'Cozy' isn't exactly the word I'd use right now. Complete and utter chaos though...

Rabbits and chickens are in their own cages/enclosures/brooders. I'm not sure how you'd house them together? Unless you set up a rabbit colony that the chickens could get into...

Just glad I don't have any ducks in here right now. The mess would make things completely uninhabitable!

I've seen some people successfully keep free range rabbits and chickens together, but it's not something I'd do. On a totally different note, Greece's song for Eurovision is a flop

I've seen some people successfully keep free range rabbits and chickens together, but it's not something I'd do. On a totally different note, Greece's song for Eurovision is a flop
I have no idea how you would free-range rabbits! How do you get them to return to their hutch in the evening? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom