LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

If they used natural feathers and replicated natural feathering of a bird I think it could be warm but the thiner the fabric the less stitching it can withstand, so you wouldn’t be able to sew too many feathers on a thin fabric
Yeah, it's mostly just a vanity thing (like how people used to stick feathers in hats and stuff), but the characters I'm wanting to do this for are from the desert and jungle, so I'm just trying to figure out the idea of if these would be typical to wear at home, or when they visit a cooler area

Yeah, it's mostly just a vanity thing (like how people used to stick feathers in hats and stuff), but the characters I'm wanting to do this for are from the desert and jungle, so I'm just trying to figure out the idea of if these would be typical to wear at home, or when they visit a cooler area
I would imagine these would keep them warm.

I would imagine these would keep them thanks.
Okay, thanks. That is what I was leaning towards, but I know some people insist that chickens also can keep themselves cool because they're insulated, so I wasn't too sure.

It honestly doesn't matter too much, it's a Fantasy book, but I still try to keep the basic things pretty true

Okay, thanks. That is what I was leaning towards, but I know some people insist that chickens also can keep themselves cool because they're insulated, so I wasn't too sure.

It honestly doesn't matter too much, it's a Fantasy book, but I still try to keep the basic things pretty true
You’re writing a fantasy book? Awesome!! What’s it about?

Sorry it just looked like a Google search list of high fiber foods.
The reason I said recommendations is i was hoping someone could add their favorite high fiber foods.
Again sorry
Yeah, that's what I offered - my favorites. Apologies that I put them in "list" form, I wasn't really sure how else to write it. Without knowing your personal likes and dislikes, I recommended the highest fiber foods that I know of that are palatable to *most* people, but you will have to decide what is acceptable for YOUR tastes. 😊

How awful politics are when forced upon the unwilling

Jk, kinda. Let me grab the 'back of Book' Blurb real quick.
Politics have always been a touchy, delicate subject. Sometimes they're necessary to keep everyone safe. Sometimes you get lucky and it doesn't tear your heart out or make you wish you never saw another person again. Rarely are they ever both at once.

One life for a whole country's.

That's more than a fair deal if you ask someone. A noble sacrifice for the greater good of the people who look up to you and depend upon you.

Until it's your life that is being given up.

Suddenly it's not okay. It's not a noble sacrifice, it's your life being stolen. Being shipped off like an object to a land that you don't know, to a man you don't know, just to try and help protect your country and your people from an enemy waiting to strike.

A treaty between Julisnasa and Heavah was created once a new ruler was crowned. Hoping to strengthen a country weakened by generations of isolation, Tyr Idris reached out with an offer to King Laurent of Julisnasa: His brother in return for an ally, should the neighboring countries decide to strike Heavah.

I've been calling it a romance, but I guess technically it doesn't really fit the definition of a romance according to the authors I follow. But it's definitely at least some sort of supernatural in the very least

Last edited:
Politics have always been a touchy, delicate subject. Sometimes they're necessary to keep everyone safe. Sometimes you get lucky and it doesn't tear your heart out or make you wish you never saw another person again. Rarely are they ever both at once.

One life for a whole country's.

That's more than a fair deal if you ask someone. A nobel sacrifice for the greater good of the people who look up to you and depend upon you.

Until it's your life that is being given up.

Suddenly it's not okay. It's not a nobel sacrifice, it's your life being stolen. Being shipped off like an object to a land that you don't know, to a man you don't know, just to try and help protect your country and your people from an enemy waiting to strike.

A treaty between Julisnasa and Heavah was created once a new ruler was crowned. Hoping to strengthen a country weakened by generations of isolation, Tyr Idris reached out with an offer to King Laurent of Julisnasa: His brother in return for an ally should the neighboring countries decide to strike Heavah.

I've been calling it a romance, but I guess technically it doesn't really fit the definition of a romance according to the authors I follow. But it's definitely at least some sort of supernatural in the very least
It sounds good! But I think you mean noble.

Back
Top Bottom