LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Just make sure your armor is not glorified metal underwear. So many ways you can get killed. You’re pretty much asking to be stabbed.
This applies for the character.
Oooooohhhhhh

Well where's the fun in that?
Jk, the country this character is from actually values their lives over how sexy they look in armor, lol. Typical 'knight in shining armor' stereotype. Like Game of Thrones

@fluffycrow Well, I placed a succulent order from Succulent Depot! :oops: 🤣 I know nothing about these and only chose them on looks alone. 😅 They are coming from California and once shipped should only be on the road a few days. All these plants are itty-bitty things at 2 inches, the smallest they sell. I am going to need your help getting them planted, settled in and cared for, I don't want them to suffer in my hands! :barnie They haven't shipped yet and I'm already worried about them. :hmm

View attachment 3798124
View attachment 3798125
View attachment 3798126
View attachment 3798127
View attachment 3798128
View attachment 3798129
Let me know how they arrive. I have looked and debated them, but given pulled the trigger yet

I will definitely let you know the moment they arrive!

And yes, I will start these indoor plants slow, they have never been outside!

Ok, first question... 😁 Will these new little ones like to be planted in larger pots to start or do they like to be in small quarters?

You'll have to wait and see. If they seem to require waterings almost constantly, then that's a good indicator. If roots are coming out of the bottom of the pot, that's another

Thisssss and also I'm totally going to use that on my boyfriend later.

HA! I'll have to grab a picture of my Monstera Deliciosa sometime. I have it on a low plant stand and it's essentially a floor plant now. And it's still not as big as I want it to get, plus I still need to get a moss pole for it.

Nope! They're tropicals! I'm actually planning on looking into carnivorous plant care because we have a few flies in the house that I just can't catch. Also they're pretty lol.

IN OTHER NEWS!

It's hatching day!!! Currently have one very loud girl out and in the brooder to dry off. And another girl in the incubator still because her yolk sac is still pretty big and still attached. She's alive, breathing, yelling on occasion, and flopping around in there so I'm just gonna let her be and keep an eye on her. There's also at least one more internally pipped. They started bright and early this morning so we'll see how we do. Pictures are on my phone so I'll probably have to double post to show those off.

Will be (im)patiently waiting for pics :wee

Oooooohhhhhh

Well where's the fun in that?
Jk, the country this character is from actually values their lives over how sexy they look in armor, lol. Typical 'knight in shining armor' stereotype. Like Game of Thrones
Also, for girls: don’t do breast plate things. Just don’t.

Also, for girls: don’t do breast plate things. Just don’t.
I know. No bracers either except for archers. The women of the country this knight is from have the same armor as the male counterparts.

Thankfully this is the only country for this book at least, that I have to worry about utility and not looks

Will be (im)patiently waiting for pics :wee
1712844716408.png

1712844748832.png

The first little girl that hatched, her sister is still in the incubator.

1712844801862.png

And Taggart who's never seen chicks up close before. Who I just had to hollar at and scold quite a bit because I walked away for five seconds and he had his head COMPLETELY in the brooder bothering her! After I specifically told him several times to leave the brooder alone...:mad: Thankfully she's fine just a little shocked and a wet spot on her head from his nose...

And as I'm typing this! Someone else in the incubator is working on externally pipping! They're a little close to the sibling that's gotta stay in the incubator but I'll make sure nobody runs into her too much.

Back
Top Bottom