LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Oops I meant service dogs

It depends on what country you are in. In the UK service dog means police dog, search dogs, etc and assistance dog is the one for disabled people. In America service dogs are the ones for disabled people, no clue what the police, etc dogs are called

Honestly I prefer extra large dogs or large dogs, I was surprised when someone told me that golden retrievers were considered large
Goldens at shows are definitely not large but some goldens I have seen definitely fit into the large category

There is no good why have categories dogs by size! Height doesn't really work and neither does weight 😆

It depends on what country you are in. In the UK service dog means police dog, search dogs, etc and assistance dog is the one for disabled people. In America service dogs are the ones for disabled people, no clue what the police, etc dogs are called

Goldens at shows are definitely not large but some goldens I have seen definitely fit into the large category

There is no good why have categories dogs by size! Height doesn't really work and neither does weight 😆
I’m in America, dogs for disabled people would be service animals and then there’s emotional support dogs which aren’t allowed in some places that don’t allow dogs. The other dogs would be called “working dogs” or whatever their specific job is. Like police dog, search and rescue dog, bomb/drug sniffing dog, etc.

Like I’d prefer a dog that I can pet without crouching down, like my hand naturally touches their back (fingertips to whole palm touching range) for reference I’m 5’3. My favorite dog breeds right now are probably Rottweilers, and tollers

I’m in America, dogs for disabled people would be service animals and then there’s emotional support dogs which aren’t allowed in some places that don’t allow dogs. The other dogs would be called “working dogs” or whatever their specific job is. Like police dog, search and rescue dog, bomb/drug sniffing dog, etc.
What I meant (which I realised now wasn't clear😅) is AD and SD are the same thing, it just depends which country you are in to which one is correct

Like I’d prefer a dog that I can pet without crouching down, like my hand naturally touches their back (fingertips to whole palm touching range) for reference I’m 5’3. My favorite dog breeds right now are probably Rottweilers, and tollers
My favourites are giant schnauzer and estrela mountain dogs. I might get to meet a Toller next week!

What I meant (which I realised now wasn't clear😅) is AD and SD are the same thing, it just depends which country you are in to which one is correct

My favourites are giant schnauzer and estrela mountain dogs. I might get to meet a Toller next week!
I’ve met some cute working dogs since my dads a firefighter, some of the ones with the best names are Cricket (she was a search and rescue golden retriever), Pixel (search and rescue black lab), and my favorite name Cherry Bomb or Cherry for short (Belgian Malinois bomb sniffing dog or search and rescue dog)

hoping it's not like getting a urine sample from a horse... most of them get very pee shy as soon as they see you chasing them down with a vial
They gave me this stuff I have to put in a litter box by itself without litter. I had to lock Nyx up in the bathroom to prevent her from using the other litter boxes.
Unfortunately she refused to use it so I need to call them about dropping her off

Scout got out when I was changing bedding and he got himself stuck in this area away from the coop and yard.
He had the audacity to look at me like I was at fault for him getting stuck 😒
Like don't blame me dude. You got yourself in there. It's closed off for a reason
20240412_123707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom