LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Ah, so funny story about those! I was given one. All was going great, until one day it dropped all its leaves. A few weeks later, when the leaves had started to
Also opened my big mouth and got myself sole charge of the succulents. So if they start dying, it's on me. Woo šŸ˜

Fluffy, do you happen to know what this one is? It's just labeled as a decorative assortment. I can try and get a better picture tomorrow if I need toView attachment 3806434
Poor Sedums and Burros, I had so many I had to throw out because they were just rotten from water. They just fell apart when I brushed a finger against them to check firmness

grow again, it was gone. And I don't mean dead. I mean gone gone. Searched the entire property

I don't think these like me very much

:lau

Whether you should get it or not, I don't know. I found it too picky for me, but I didn't have it for more than 6 months seems like its care is similar to that of a succulent (it's not an actual succulent), but it didn't work too well for me:idunno

Whether you should get it or not, I don't know. I found it too picky for me, but I didn't have it for more than 6 months seems like its care is similar to that of a succulent (it's not an actual succulent), but it didn't work too well for me:idunno

Congrats on being the top poster in this thread!

Hmm, okay. Might pass then. There are so many I like that I need to be picky now.

My ones from California should be at the PO tonight so I'll get them tonight. Need to buy some pots and cactus mix since I think some came bareroot. Tried to get as many as I could potted, but I think at least 4 aren't

Back
Top Bottom