LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I took a few clippings from my plants that were throwing babies left and right. How long should I leave them out before I can plant them? I had thought about taking a few with me to the sale this friday and saturday as a little extra item, but I'd hate to have people take them and then have them not grow.

Until they callous over. Depending on the "wound" size, it can take from 1, 3, even 7 days

Yeah, it's a little thing for now. Thankfully I'll have some time to figure something out. Would a grow light /plant light help it when it's cold here? Or does it need the cold season like some plants do? I might see about cleaning my shed out and turning it into a plant area
A grow light would probably be useful, especially since it's low in chlorophyll. It's barely a seedling, so right now needs all it can get.

It's the circled one, next to the hostas (which I also have to figure out. I thought they were something completely different when i bought them)View attachment 3810306
As for the hosta, you should be able to plant that outside. They are extremely hardy, and do best in partial shade (especially afternoon shade).

As for the hosta, you should be able to plant that outside. They are extremely hardy, and do best in partial shade (especially afternoon shade).
They'll be destroyed by the deer unfortunately. I've found a few places saying that they can do well in pots though, so I might get some totes for them since these ones aren't the super tiny varieties I think

Back
Top Bottom