LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

How's the chest and breathing? It could be a pulled muscle in your back or shoulder. I've had that before and was sure I was having a heart attack! I've known others with this too.

Hope the rest of your day went better. :hugs
Am okay currently- pain killers help! I've managed to even go out today after a full dose.
It's definitely not a pulled muscle but definitely not a full on heart attack either 🤣
I really need to make a Drs appt though, I'm frequently having symptoms of the heart condition my multiple family members have, at this point... my mother is getting quite concerned. But I don't like drs so, what to do
:gig

Can I buy healthy hardy plants?
Yes.

Am I going to buy healthy plants?
That would be nice!

Did I buy the healthy plants today?
No.

Why didn't I choose the healthy plants?
Because these two looked sad and I needed to give them all my love 🥺

IMG-20240507-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20240507-WA0009.jpg

(Brb while I go figure out what I just bought because I have no clue)

Can I buy healthy hardy plants?
Yes.

Am I going to buy healthy plants?
That would be nice!

Did I buy the healthy plants today?
No.

Why didn't I choose the healthy plants?
Because these two looked sad and I needed to give them all my love 🥺

View attachment 3824416
View attachment 3824417

(Brb while I go figure out what I just bought because I have no clue)
I hope you didn't pay full price!!!

I think it's a type of diefenbachia.

How's the chest and breathing? It could be a pulled muscle in your back or shoulder. I've had that before and was sure I was having a heart attack! I've known others with this too.

Hope the rest of your day went better. :hugs
Same. Have them a fair amount (never when I have an appointment though to show its not all in my head 😑) and even now I'm not 💯 sure they're not mini attacks. But you get used to them if they're often enough too

Same. Have them a fair amount (never when I have an appointment though to show its not all in my head 😑) and even now I'm not 💯 sure they're not mini attacks. But you get used to them if they're often enough too
When my nan had a heart attack, she slept it off, didn't realise what she felt was a heart attack and didn't take it seriously... at least now she knows what to look for... she's still with us.

My dogs are all good now- Sadie is still feeling a little sorry for herself but her cuts all scabbed up and are very hard to see now. Storm keeps being all sweet with her, and trying to make peace but it's still not mutual. Think Sadie needs more time.
Really, it wasn't Storms fault, she had a right to defend her food and Sadie ignored all the warnings, and didn't back down. Still, can't allow any squabble to continue, I step in immediately and break it up. Been years since I had to though.
These girls are usually the best of friends, they've only had one argument before, when Storm was younger.

Any tips on getting Sadie to feel okay around Storm? I was thinking maybe going for a nice long walk together as a pack might set a better vibe for them? Or should I just leave them to figure it out?

My dogs are all good now- Sadie is still feeling a little sorry for herself but her cuts all scabbed up and are very hard to see now. Storm keeps being all sweet with her, and trying to make peace but it's still not mutual. Think Sadie needs more time.
Really, it wasn't Storms fault, she had a right to defend her food and Sadie ignored all the warnings, and didn't back down. Still, can't allow any squabble to continue, I step in immediately and break it up. Been years since I had to though.
These girls are usually the best of friends, they've only had one argument before, when Storm was younger.

Any tips on getting Sadie to feel okay around Storm? I was thinking maybe going for a nice long walk together as a pack might set a better vibe for them? Or should I just leave them to figure it out?
Walking together definitely sounds like a good idea. Get them both together and work with them to sit, stay, down, etc... using treats. Make it fun for them both to enjoy together. Maybe the interaction with food and walkies will heal the relationship?

Back
Top Bottom