LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Eek! So exciting! Hopefully they arrive safely, and are as beautiful as you wish!
I was hoping they were coming from a closer state but this place is on the other side of the country! :barnie I didn't know when I ordered. But they have 20k 5 star reviews so I think the plants will be ok. Hopefully they ship soon too, Im already anxious to get them! 🤣

I was hoping they were coming from a closer state but this place is on the other side of the country! :barnie I didn't know when I ordered. But they have 20k 5 star reviews so I think the plants will be ok. Hopefully they ship soon too, Im already anxious to get them! 🤣

I bet they'll be totally OK! In the meantime, you can gather more inorganic materials (tiny rocks, gravel, sand, pumice, akadama, or whatever else is easier for you to find) for their soil!

I bet they'll be totally OK! In the meantime, you can gather more inorganic materials (tiny rocks, gravel, sand, pumice, akadama, or whatever else is easier for you to find) for their soil!
I've been using a premade succulent/cactus soil but I hate it, it just doesn't drain as well as I like. And I'm not going to repot all these plants. But I read that somewhere about adding pumice and gravel, thank you for bringing this up! ❤️ I will be on the hunt for these things this week!

I've been using a premade succulent/cactus soil but I hate it, it just doesn't drain as well as I like. And I'm not going to repot all these plants. But I read that somewhere about adding pumice and gravel, thank you for bringing this up! ❤️ I will be on the hunt for these things this week!
Just go in your back yard! :p

I can get perlite locally, is this good to add? I already have gravel.

Back
Top Bottom