Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
I say lemme to! Everybody thinks I'm weird. I could be worse.

Look at that there, purrdy chicken! Lemme take a look there. I'ma goodna butcher that there rooster if he don't stop! 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 I try to leave the slang out but my brains ain't to good this mornin' , the humuggity is about 1000% and ima gonna go nuts without sunlight shining thru the winda! 🤣

You have been a light in the dark, a shoulder to cry on, and a hand lifting me up when I've felt like I can't go on, I will mark you down for a chocolate and an Ermine!
And I can't tell you how much you have inspired me to find joy and strength, filled me with laughter and brightened my days as well. :hugs

Names... 🤔 for the Chocolate, #1 how about "Grace" for being able to endure.

And for the Ermine, #1 let's go with "Zen" for peace and tranquility.

And I can't tell you how much you have inspired me to find joy and strength, filled me with laughter and brightened my days as well. :hugs

Names... 🤔 for the Chocolate, #1 how about "Grace" for being able to endure.

And for the Ermine, #1 let's go with "Zen" for peace and tranquility.
Done, loved, and appreciated ❤

Hi thanks for the tag. I think I'm caught up now. But not real sure what you are asking strong names for the eggs? If I have that right why not go with Norse gods names. Thor, Oden Valkyrie female warriors :idunno
Eh, in reality, anything goes 🤣 name away as you wish! Any name said with enough gumption holds strength
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Back
Top Bottom