Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
I know! Do you have a favourite horse breed?
Thats a tough one, I've had some amazing horse of different breeds as well as "mutts". I really like POAs, it's hard to beat a good QH, I had a blast with some Arabs, Akhal Tekes are just amazing to work with, and one of my best horses was a QH/Arab/Appy cross. I also had a favorite mule to ride in the mountains, I'd ride her over any horse on bad trails. Oh, and I had a Paso Fino for a year or two, he was a goofy little thing. I've also had some duds in several breeds 🤣

Thats a tough one, I've had some amazing horse of different breeds as well as "mutts". I really like POAs, it's hard to beat a good QH, I had a blast with some Arabs, Akhal Tekes are just amazing to work with, and one of my best horses was a QH/Arab/Appy cross. I also had a favorite mule to ride in the mountains, I'd ride her over any horse on bad trails. Oh, and I had a Paso Fino for a year or two, he was a goofy little thing. I've also had some duds in several breeds 🤣

What does POA stand for?

I can relate, my favourite horse is a QH/ Shetland cross so I think my favourite is a QH. 😊

Back
Top Bottom