Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
Good morning eggies! Grace and Zen, time to rise and shine!!

I Dont Want To Get Up Good Morning GIF by Chippy the Dog

Today is the day the shipped eggies get to start rocking! I'll transfer them into the Brinsea egg baskets and make sure they remain vertical with their air cells up, as they will go into 2 baskets, luckily I have more than enough extra eggies to use as packing peanuts to fill the rows 🤣

Today is Day 2! For this thread I will be using BYC's very own article, these are direct quotes, please let me know if this is appropriate or if I can give credit to the article in a better way!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/development-of-a-chicken-embryo-day-by-day.72537/

Day 2

Hours 24 to 48.

Still not a lot to see, but inside the embryo is busy developing. The blood islands start linking and forming the vascular system and fine blood vessels appear, and the heart is being formed elsewhere. By the 44th hour of incubation, the heart and vascular system join together. The ear begins to form.

Today is Day 2! For this thread I will be using BYC's very own article, these are direct quotes, please let me know if this is appropriate or if I can give credit to the article in a better way!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/development-of-a-chicken-embryo-day-by-day.72537/

Day 2

Hours 24 to 48.

Still not a lot to see, but inside the embryo is busy developing. The blood islands start linking and forming the vascular system and fine blood vessels appear, and the heart is being formed elsewhere. By the 44th hour of incubation, the heart and vascular system join together. The ear begins to form.
Excellent idea to refer to this article, it's a good one! As for giving credit, you can either link the article each time saying, "photo taken from this article" or you can say "photo by @Pyxis" Either one will give credit to the original poster. 😊

Day 2

Hours 24 to 48.

Go eggies GO!

Hfs GIF by The Sun Project

Excellent idea to refer to this article, it's a good one! As for giving credit, you can either link the article each time saying, "photo taken from this article" or you can say "photo by @Pyxis" Either one will give credit to the original poster. 😊
I'm not sure I know how to embed a link into a word like that, maybe it will work if I just copy the phrase you did...

Back
Top Bottom