Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Add me please.

Sure thing! I'm wondering if I should start the thread when I begin preparations (March 10th) or when I put the eggs in the incubator ( some time during the first week of April). Yes, I know I'm planning way in advance. I'm THAT excited! Also slight update, today I found a ssecret nest the girls had made in their pen, which had four eggs. So I think we have two laying girls as of today

Sure thing! I'm wondering if I should start the thread when I begin preparations (March 10th) or when I put the eggs in the incubator ( some time during the first week of April). Yes, I know I'm planning way in advance. I'm THAT excited! Also slight update, today I found a ssecret nest the girls had made in their pen, which had four eggs. So I think we have two laying girls as of today
I started mine a little early, just to get the framework going, I was crazy excited and couldn't wait any longer!!!

Of course you're invited! Hatchalong party invites will be sent on the 10th of next month; less than three weeks away!
Woo hoo! Exciting!!

Happy Full House GIF

Back
Top Bottom