Looking for Breeders / owners of Buff Leghorn Large Fowl and Bantam

ArieBLB

Chirping
9 Years
Feb 23, 2010
Goirle, The Netherlands
Hello members of BYC,

I have a question: Do you know if there are any Buff Leghorn breeders / owners in your area? It can be in large and bantam. Single comb or rose comb. I would like to take stock of the situation of the breed.
Would you like to send me information?

Name, address, zip code, country, phone number and email address if possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I am, together with some other Buff Leghorn breeders, trying to make an article about Buff Leghorns for www.aviculture-europe.nl
I work together with Danne J. Honour (USA), Erik Nilsson (Sweden), Hennie Averdijk (Netherlands) and all breeders who would like to help us.

We want to know how the race is progressing in your area.
All information is welcome. Also, information from the Buff Columbian Leghorns if present in your area.

I hope you can help me with the information or maybe you will send the breeders / owners a message for me with the question or they will help us.

Best regards, Arie van Bijsterveldt

Hallo zuchtfreunde,
Sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch Sprache.

Ich bin für Details aller Züchter von gelben Italiener in großen und kleinen suchen. Ich bin auf eine Reihe von Züchtern eine Bestandsaufnahme zu machen über die Anzahl der Züchter Gelbe Italiener und Leghorns arbeiten.Wir wollen einen Artikel Schreiben über den Gelbe-Italiener fur www.aviculture europe.nl
Wir suchen Namen und adressen, e-mail und Grosse other zwerg Gelbe Italiener. Auch Ihre Erfahrungen mit der Rasse finden wir lehrreich zu wissen.

Möchten Sie uns helfen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Arie van Bijsterveldt

49606_p1070309.jpg

49606_p1060644.jpg

Quote:
Glad yousaw this Tammy, was going to send you a PM about it if you didnt
smile.png

Thank you Hannah.

Too bad you could not continue with the Buff Leghorns. Maybe in the future.

Welkom Tammy.
Greetings Arie

Last edited:
Quote:
Glad yousaw this Tammy, was going to send you a PM about it if you didnt
smile.png

Thank you Hannah.

Too bad you could not continue with the Buff Leghorns. Maybe in the future.

Welkom Tammy.
Greetings Arie

I still have alot of chicks/juveniles running around. Might keep a trio or so, just won't be big time into them.

Quote:
Hi Jim, Hahaha. Yes I've known Sam and I already have his data.
How are you at the farm?

Greetings Arie

Other than hiding from Sam (he wants royalties from pictures I took of him "judging" turkeys last year) we are doing great. Have traded for some Buff Plymouth Rock Bantams. Nice color and type. If I could locate cheap a good Buff Leghorn Bantam amle I might keep my hen. She is rose comb. Maybe I could trade Sam teh negatives for a male...... Have offered copies of the photos for $19.95. Just send the cash to Keller, TX. Got a little scared yesterday. Thought for a minute he had sent this HUGE Texan to get the photos. Instead, Jeff just wanted copies for himself. We traded a Buff Orp LF cock for a juvenile trio of Buff Orp LF.

Does anyone have an extra male Buff Leghorn Bantam? If not Jeff will probally take her back with him when he comes back through. But beware, Jeff is planning on stopping at every farm on the way back. Including Sam's.

Hi there, there must be more people that are breeding Buff Leghorns.

Send me a message with your information pleasse.

I would like to know how the race is progressing in your area.
All information is welcome. Also, information from the Buff Columbian Leghorns if present in your area.

Common people and let me know something.

Greetings Arie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom