Looking for Chicken and coop pictures!

laceynoelle

I am Batman
12 Years
Nov 12, 2009
Reno
I'm writing an article about the city of Austin, Texas helping residents get chickens by offering a 75$ rebate on a coop. But I need pics! I would love to feature some cute chickens and coops with ventilation in high heat areas, 1 mg or larger. Can anyone help me out? In exchange for photo rights, I can send a comp issue of BYP to anyone whose photo I use. PM me or reply here. Thanks!

It was 90+ here all summer. I put a fan in the front window to aid in ventilation. Here is my coop and flock. They have a nice screened porch on the right. Use away if you want.

20200807_205304.jpg

Your coop is one of my favorites Bob...unique, colorful :thumbsup
Thank you, you are very kind. The color pallet, scalloped edging along the roof line were all my wife's idea. The, name, in residence, silhouettes, porch were mine. My daughter designed the actual coop itself. It was a real family project.

My wife was adament that it be pretty and not an eyesore like our first one. It has wound up as one of the focal points of our backyard. I just planted fresh flowers in the pots again last weekend as the others were destroyed by the heat.

I'm writing an article about the city of Austin, Texas helping residents get chickens by offering a 75$ rebate on a coop. But I need pics! I would love to feature some cute chickens and coops with ventilation in high heat areas, 1 mg or larger. Can anyone help me out? In exchange for photo rights, I can send a comp issue of BYP to anyone whose photo I use. PM me or reply here. Thanks!

Attachments

• B04BBD09-2BD6-41FF-A3B4-A6EBB84DAD44.jpeg
    B04BBD09-2BD6-41FF-A3B4-A6EBB84DAD44.jpeg
    889.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi! we live in West Tennessee...hot and high humidity. Our girls spend the day in our backyard, garden shrubs etc. but also come and go into their coop and yard. We only have four so they have lots of room and shade. During the day we leave the windows and doors open and planted more shrubs around it to furnish more shade!

Hi! we live in West Tennessee...hot and high humidity. Our girls spend the day in our backyard, garden shrubs etc. but also come and go into their coop and yard. We only have four so they have lots of room and shade. During the day we leave the windows and doors open and planted more shrubs around it to furnish more shade!
It is very cute.

Back
Top Bottom