Looking for chickens in SOUTH MS

Chickenbreederboy

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Picayune, MS
I am looking to buy reasonably priced chickens in South MS, Pearl River County. . Any one within 100 miles of here? That is as far as i am willing to go to get chickens and I am looking for the following:

Silkies- Buff, White
Blue Laced Wyandotte
D'Uccle Bantams
Japanese Bantams
Cochins, Bantam or Standard in any color but black

Also, besides these breeds listed, i'm not picky. If you are looking to get rid of birds, I might be interested.

Another thing.. I have a trio of Buff Cochin Bantams. They are young, like not even big enough to go in the pen, but they're feathered out and old enough i can tell that i have one rooster and 2 pullets.. If anyone's interested, send me a message or something.

I've tried, seems to me that they have more northern and central MS listings than southern.. But im not good with locations.. All i know is the ones i want are too far away, thats why i came on here.

I have not found any in North Mississippi. Most of the listings are south of me but maybe north of you. Around Jackson and in that area I think? I am in Grenada, and I have silkies, bantam cochins, bantam barred rocks and seramas right now. Hatching bantam buff ameraucana right now and expecting bantam blue orpington eggs soon. I know I am not in South MS but thought I would post anyway. I have some eggs listed for sale if you are interested and want to try hatching?

Marie

Back
Top Bottom