Looking for Chicks/Eggs Blue Splash Bearded D'Anvers

Queen of the Lilliputians

Songster
12 Years
Apr 5, 2007
Maine
Anyone here know where I can find either chicks or eggs of Belgium Bearded D'Anvers? I'm not looking for Quail.. looking for Blue splash/blue.

I found the fanciers site, but can't seem to find a breeder who has them for sale (other than the quail coloring).

Thanks guys!

Ideal Poultry has blue quail, don't know about the quality. Good luck on finding a breeder. So far I've had to import all my blue/splash and gray Silkies.
hmm.png

The Central Maine Bird Fanciers are having a show at Windsor fairgrounds on the 7th, maybe there will be some breeders there. I guess there will be a swap as will but your birds have to be NPIP and and you have to be exhibiting to sell.

Thanks so much Angie! The Windsor Fairgrounds aren't that far from me, so I think we'll go and see what we see. I'm not so concerned about SQ, just love the little guys.

I bought one at one of the fairs this summer, so I know someone somewhere
wink.png
around here has them (she was selling a few). Hopefully she'll bring birds there.

WOOHOO! You have no idea how happy that makes me!
yippiechickie.gif
My search online last night took forever, and was SO frustrating. The closest I came was someone who was selling one for $40 + shipping. DH, much as he wants one, would hang me if we paid $100.

-Meghan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom