Looking for Fertile Eggs for my Broody Hen

lmdengler

Songster
6 Years
Jun 2, 2017
Upstate New York
Hello Everyone -
I live in Upstate NY - south of Albany. I am looking for fertile eggs to put under my broody hen. I have a small flock of gals (24) and one roo. Evidently Lou is unable to keep up with his girls. :) When I candled the eggs my broody hen is sitting on (day 10) only one looked promising. And that one was "iffy". I'd like to put some fertile ones under her before to much longer or I believe I'll have to break her from being broody.
Thanks so much!
Lisa
Upstate NY (518 area code)

Hello Everyone -
I live in Upstate NY - south of Albany. I am looking for fertile eggs to put under my broody hen. I have a small flock of gals (24) and one roo. Evidently Lou is unable to keep up with his girls. :) When I candled the eggs my broody hen is sitting on (day 10) only one looked promising. And that one was "iffy". I'd like to put some fertile ones under her before to much longer or I believe I'll have to break her from being broody.
Thanks so much!
Lisa
Upstate NY (518 area code)
I can have some for you asap, just Easter Egger mixes if that works. Not sure how far I am from you, I’m about 90 minutes from Albany…maybe you would be closer than the city…DM me if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom