Looking for Hookbill duck hatching eggs

Ducksmom

Songster
Jan 10, 2020
California
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to buy Hookbill duck hatching eggs for a while. If anyone has them for sell, please let me know. They will need to be shipped to California ( couldn’t find them locally). Thank you.

I will make another attempt the next week with Fedex. The eggs shipped on 8:20 still did not arrive. They may hatch and start laying eggs themselves by the time USPS will deliver!

There are Hookbill ducks in the US just not a lot. There are not a lot worldwide as I’m sure you already know. I would love to get some ducklings myself. I’m not yet set up to hatch eggs, but hopefully sometime soon I will be.

Look at White House on the Hill YouTube channel. They hatched 8 I believe. Great YouTube channel BTW.

Where were you able to get the Hookbill eggs? I thought they were only in the Netherlands.
I got 18 eggs shipped from Florida that took 1 month to get in California with priority mail! Of course I trowed them away and USPS reimbursed $65 based on the seller invoice. I will have two batches that should be shipped this month: one from the same seller but this time we will use Fedex and second one, from Seattle. Both sellers are Dutch Hookbill ducks breeders. We will see how it goes this time. I just want 3-4 ducks!

Update: 19 eggs on the incubator made it to day 18!!! They were shipped eggs and did not expect them to develop or have a good air sac. I have few with saddle air sac but still... I wanted only 4 ducks and I may have more than this😂My wish to raise Hookbill ducks is close to become a reality !

Attachments

• BCB60B44-2081-457C-9FAB-590A92FBFF13.jpeg
    BCB60B44-2081-457C-9FAB-590A92FBFF13.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom