Looking for Information/Reviews/Testimonials on Birdproduct.com

BirdNut

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 13, 2010
Suprise, Arizona
Hi,

I'm considering updating my large indoor flight aviary with some new birds, and I am considering a (somewhat) local breeder for birds. From what I've seen, they have decent prices and a very good selection - even some specific peaceful species I've been looking to find for quite some time!

My only dilemma is that even though they're in my state, which is great - they're still quite a drive from me! I'd have to make a pretty darn good excuse to be all the way on the other side of AZ.

They ship birds, something I'm a bit fearful of because the only live animals I've ever had shipped to me were aquarium fish from across the state (which turned out fine 90% of the time), but they really *seem* like they know what they're doing, and I think that if I wait for the last remnants of Arizona's brutal Summer heat to die out first, I might be okay.

Has anyone ever ordered from them? How was the service? Did you have any birds that came unhealthy, sick, or even dead? I appreciate any and all feedback. :)

Back
Top Bottom