Looking for Small Farm Mentor in Delaware area

Jurassic_Bawk

Chirping
Feb 15, 2022
Delaware
I am looking for someone to help me learn about raising chickens, goats, pretty much any small livestock. I am a biologist and I have 10 years of wildlife research experience. I am proficient in medical processes such as drawing blood, taking biological samples, monitoring vitals, administering drugs, ect. I am more than willing to volunteer on your small farm on nights or some weekends to learn about feeding, care, and reproduction. My goal is to one day have a small farm that will feed me and help pay for itself.

I come from a farming family and I'm no stranger to long, dirty, difficult days. I live in the Delmarva area. If you need some help on your farm and are willing to help the next generation of small farmer please contact me!

I am looking for someone to help me learn about raising chickens, goats, pretty much any small livestock. I am a biologist and I have 10 years of wildlife research experience. I am proficient in medical processes such as drawing blood, taking biological samples, monitoring vitals, administering drugs, ect. I am more than willing to volunteer on your small farm on nights or some weekends to learn about feeding, care, and reproduction. My goal is to one day have a small farm that will feed me and help pay for itself.

I come from a farming family and I'm no stranger to long, dirty, difficult days. I live in the Delmarva area. If you need some help on your farm and are willing to help the next generation of small farmer please contact me!
Have you also posted in your state thread? You might have some luck there.

Back
Top Bottom