Lord of The Rings Thread

Whats your favorite Lord of The Ring book or movie.

• Fellowship of the Ring

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Two towers

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Return of the King

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • The Hobbit

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really enjoy Lord of the Rings, I don't have a favorite movie though. I like and dislike each one for different reasons. My favorite character is Legolas, although the other members of the fellowship are cool too. The only characters I don't really like are Gandalf and Frodo.

Hey can I join??
Like Chickiebooboo i dont have fav movie or book. Characters my fav is probably Eowyn I like everyone except Smeagol(Gollum) and of course none of the bad people
big_smile.png
Frodo is ok but he gets on my nerves when he turns his back on Sam. I LOVE LOTR!!!!

Hey can I join??
Like Chickiebooboo i dont have fav movie or book. Characters my fav is probably Eowyn I like everyone except Smeagol(Gollum) and of course none of the bad people
big_smile.png
Frodo is ok but he gets on my nerves when he turns his back on Sam. I LOVE LOTR!!!!

WHAT!? You dont like Smeagol!? He is my favorite charicter!

WHAT!? You dont like Smeagol!? He is my favorite charicter!

Smeagol in himself is ok but I don't like his gollum side at all when smeagol wins the fights between himself I like him but when gollum does he gets on my nerves more than anything else just because he seperates frodo and Sam. So I guess I like smeagol just not when he is gollum.

Back
Top Bottom