BookThief

Chirping
May 22, 2020
I am planning on moving to Los Lunas New Mexico within 6 months to a year from now. However, I unfortunately cannot seem to find the laws regarding chickens or ducks. Would anyone happen to know any laws/regulations regarding them?

Do you live near there now or you’re making a long distance move?

I would probably contact a realtor and ask for that info, but in writing from an official place, never trust word of mouth.

Tried doing a google search and I also can’t find something definitive.

Are you buying or renting? If you’re renting also make sure your landlord will permit you to have chickens.

I am planning on moving to Los Lunas New Mexico within 6 months to a year from now. However, I unfortunately cannot seem to find the laws regarding chickens or ducks. Would anyone happen to know any laws/regulations regarding them?
Contact the Valencia County Code Enforcement Officials located in Los Lunas, NM Phone: 505-866-2054
https://co.valencia.nm.us/164/Code-Enforcement

Do you live near there now or you’re making a long distance move?

I would probably contact a realtor and ask for that info, but in writing from an official place, never trust word of mouth.

Tried doing a google search and I also can’t find something definitive.

Are you buying or renting? If you’re renting also make sure your landlord will permit you to have chickens.
I currently live with my mother in another city, about an hour away. My realtor doesn't have any of that info, and I'm buying the property. I know the laws regarding the village directly next to Los Lunas, just not for Los Lunas itself. Thank you though!

Back
Top Bottom