Lots of Chickens Available!

Brechin

Songster
7 Years
Nov 14, 2012
East Bay, CA
LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED! BUT SHIPPING AVAILABLE!

I have lots of large fowl and bantam chickens available. Below is a list of what I have for sale. All chickens are vaccinated and fed organic feed from Modesto Milling. Email me if you have specific questions or would like to see more pictures. **No guarantees on sex for bantams or chicks.**

ROOSTERS

Red or "Rust"/Blue Bantam Cochin Roo ($30) - very nice young man, 10 months old, very nice coloring, and a very active breeder! From show quality lemon/blue and red/blue bantam cochin stock.

Lavendar Ameraucana Roo ($30) - lovely bearded Lavendar Ameraucana young cockerel (about 10 months) available. He is friendly and beautiful! From show quality breeding stock, he will is a great specimen and is breeder quality and fabulous just to watch over his own flock of ladies.

Splash Bantam Cochin Roo ($20) - younger at about 5 months old but starting to look very nice. A little on the darker side for the splash but still a nice little gentleman. From SQ stock.

HENS/PULLETS (ALL UNDER 1 YEAR OLD)

Tolbunt Polish ($129) - very sweet breeder bird, nice dark rich Tolbunt coloring, no pins/feathers on feet, but needs help with her crest as the heat has been very hard on her lately. She is hand tame and will sit still for bathing, blow dry, and grooming for show. Lays lots of nice medium/large white eggs, 3-4 times per week! Love this girl, but she is the last of my Tolbunt Polish breeding pen and I am not doing Polish any more.

Blue Frizzle Bantam Cochin ($20) - Lovely little girl with nice frizzled feathering. From nice stock although not proven SQ, still a cute little fuzzy blueberry,

Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin ($35) - Nice little flower girl with clean feathering coming through. Sweet temperament from SQ stock.

CHICKS (4-12 WEEKS OLD)

Black Copper Marans ($4/ea) - Feathered out and living out side. Some with more coppering than others, but they are all most likely roosters. These are Cottage Hill line BCM and hatched from very nice eggs with rich chocolate coloring.

Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons ($15/ea) - These are about 4 weeks old and are going to be very lovely! From British imported lines with rich chocolate coloring and show quality feathering on the parents.

Dutch Barnevelders ($20/ea) - Very rare caramel colored double lacing on dark black glossy feathers. Barnies lay beautiful eggs and make great egg layers and are just gorgeous to look at! These make a stunning addition to any backyard flock. :)

Feel free to PM me with questions or to make any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Hello,

Any chance you have some hens left? I need winter hardy girls for my free range backyard flock. Thank so much.

Best regards,
Sherrill

Back
Top Bottom