Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

I'm not going to bed yet but soon. I want to candle the eggs under the broody's real fast before bed. I don't want them sitting on duds. I'll let ya all know what the results are with the broodys.

I haven't done any Easter shopping so while Makayla is asleep, Dakotah is reluctantly watching her while I run to WallyWorld and talk to the bunny. Nothing going on at all here. Maybe I should ask the bunny to help my hatching.

OH I think I'll grab a new thermometer/hydrometer.......Which to get??? hhmmmmm

nope, I'm up just decided to take a bath. Hope I don't fall asleep and drown.
WHAT? Is everyone going to bed?
I thought there would be alot of us pulling an all nighter tonight!
You want to get 1000 emails with this thread? I just do site notifications.
I have suddenly (in the past couple hours) quit getting email notifications. Anyone else?
Was there ever any doubt Mahonri? Lol
Last two pips seem to be progressing now. No pips in the others. By the time I wake, I hope to have 33 chicks!

I'd call that a successful hatch!
Did anyone ever respond to my question about the hatched chicks rolling the unhatched eggs? If so I missed it. I am a little concerned about a couple that just barely started to zip around 7pm and now no further progress but they were rolled all around. One for sure was upside down for a bit.

I have 12 in the brooder so far and another 8 or so drying in the hatcher. I got a coupe pictures but my DS has the laptop with the card reader built in so now I'm off to find the cord that allows me to plug the camera into this laptop to download pics.

Just woke up, waaaaay to early.. Quickly yanked chicks out of the overstuffed brinsea. 10 1/2 chicks out so far. Some pips showing in the hovabator, but no zips yet =( I set right around now, so I hope they aren't shrinkwrapped and dying in there. I tried dry hatch this time in the styrobator since it usually does so poorly otherwise. Keep your fingers crossed that my temps were running low and those will hatch!

Oh, and SCG, when you wake up, three little gomez chicks so far. :) I'd have to check eggs to be sure, but most if not all the chicks that have hatched were from you. All are black (ish) so far.

What a delightful pile of fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
I need coffee before I count but there must be at least 20ish hatched and fluffing so far
celebrate.gif
About another 20ish pipped and peeping
love.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Okay, folks... it's obvious nothing is happening in my bator anytime soon
barnie.gif
, so I might as well call it a night...
caf.gif

Again, congrats on what seems like everyone else's successful hatches!
thumbsup.gif

(Yeah, I'm grumpy, and still pip-less here...)
hit.gif

Me too! And getting grumpier by the hour.
sad.png
OK, I have to keep reminding myself that they probably won't hatch til Sunday! I am ok with this, I am ok with this, I am.....
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom