Maine

A week from today the first chicks should be hatching. I'm expecting upwards of 20 chicks. Can't be sure until they hatch, but I'm expecting a few EEs, probably quite a few feather footed, and potentially 1 or 2 fluffy faced and feather footed chicks. About 14 eggs are from our normal flock which includes no bearded or feather footed chickens at this time, and 2 eggs are from my Silkie/Sebright coop. I plan on selling mostly at TSC swaps, but those probably won't start until at least April, so I may be open to some meet-ups if anyone's interested. Day-old to 1 week old prices will be $4 for "normal" chicks, $6 for bearded chicks, $7 for feathered feet, and $8 for both feathered feet and bearded chicks. You must by 2+, I'm open to ideas on case-by-case bundle deals on 7+ chicks bought at a time.
Message me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Madie.

Hi all!
I have a couple silkie roosters I am looking to rehome- my flock is too small to keep all of them. If anyone is interested I’m in the Newburyport, MA area. Photos attached!
34EFD689-D54C-4709-88FB-CEE54472E4E3.jpeg
3E73C56D-BB63-43FD-AEBE-539C8697C3F4.jpeg
B16740A7-9108-472E-BE10-75479F01671A.jpeg
31033685-7D1A-4094-BC08-E42DDD8EED8C.jpeg

Hi all!
I have a couple silkie roosters I am looking to rehome- my flock is too small to keep all of them. If anyone is interested I’m in the Newburyport, MA area. Photos attached!
View attachment 2043839View attachment 2043840View attachment 2043841View attachment 2043842
Awww I wish I had the room for any more... But that is definitely not a good idea for me right now, I technically have the room, but I don't have the hens... They're handsome though.

Due to economic strain from the coronavirus, I am not hatching quite as many as I was hoping to originally, and will be continuing to hatch mostly based off of vague numbers provided by guaranteed customers.

Howdy!

Decided to pull the long sought after trigger and re-start a flock of egg layers this year. Wondering if there are any folks that have started pullets in the surrounding area (Maine/New Hampshire)?

I'm relatively open to any laying breed but RIR is what I've had in the past.

I've looked at ordering online but with everything that is going on with the economy, I'd much rather buy local and support our folks close to home. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ThankS
CJS

Hi All, Hope you & the ones you love are safe & well!! figured if I’m staying home, I might as well hatch some eggs. Does anyone know anything about the Nurture Right 360 incubator? My temperature light is still blinking after 24 hours. I brought it up to temp before I set the eggs and it was steady. I read that if the light is blinking the heater is running to keep the temp up. Anyone know if this is normal?

I am in Wells and will be insulating with cardboard. It is a great wind breaker and can be pulled out in summer months. I currently am trying to locate a source for Emden goslings - any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Michael

Just wanted to put it out there that if anyone is or knows anyone who would be interested in mixed breed chicks, message me. I am willing to put as many as I need to in the incubator. The parents are all from good laying backgrounds and/or lay well themselves. Most of our birds are also good dual-purpose birds(although we have a few brown leghorns and EEs). Willing to sell any day old to week old chicks for $4 apiece, $1 for every week following.
Thanks,
Madie.
P.S. anyone with previous orders, I still have you in mind, guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom