Making Lemonade [Selective Culling Project - very long term]

New here. Have googled chicken questions many times and generally end up on BYC. That's how I arrived at this thread. Although, I can't remember the original reason for googling... :idunnoVery interesting project! I'm sure something to do with genetics or breeding is what brought me here. Thinking of starting a project of my own. Reading through these 196 pages I have learned a lot and learned there's a lot to learn. Was hoping to get to this page and find a picture of the "end goal" camo Florida forager, but seeing the progress take place alongside life's trials is inspiring.

and then there were two. Looks like this one will either darken into red, or lighten into a pale yellow. I didn't notice any markings, but its not fluffed out yet. May be more evident once its dry, but they won't be pronounced, regardless.

Oh, and my wife tells me the black one has white horizontal stripes under both eyes - like a football player in reverse.

and then there were two. Looks like this one will either darken into red, or lighten into a pale yellow. I didn't notice any markings, but its not fluffed out yet. May be more evident once its dry, but they won't be pronounced, regardless.

Oh, and my wife tells me the black one has white horizontal stripes under both eyes - like a football player in reverse.
Usually those markings come with a white chin and front

Back
Top Bottom