Making Lemonade [Selective Culling Project - very long term]

That sounds like when I say, "It's not cold, it's 20 degrees out!" :lau
We are currently north and east of the edge of the cone - not that storms haven't stubbornly refused to be predicted - but the models are pretty good with TS and Cat 1s. I'm pretty confident that we'll be not only just fine, but quite possibly dry, based ont he current track.

It's been updated to be a 4 at landfall. Moved a bit more away from us but we're still projected to get strong winds, etc. I sure hope that's not now closer to you guys!
Yes, the mid afternoon projections on strength yesterday were way off. Outer edge of the rain bands still look to be a good two counties away from me. We are bone dry at the moment, there are others here on BYC more in need of your hopes than we are. Looks to be a non event for us.

Broke a blood vessel inside the shell trying to peck its way out. Saw it when I eggtopsied, did not take a picture. Big (relatively speaking) blood clot around the beak and top of the head area. Others are doing well.

Sorry, not the only death in the family I am dealing with this week. One of my relatives passed this weekend, thoguht we'd be taking one of the dogs to the vet to be put to sleep today (he's been on decline for more than two years, yestrerday was scarry, but taday he seems as fine as he ever gets anymore, so...)

anyhow, likely not a lot of posting for me this week or next. I'm not good company right now.

Back
Top Bottom