Male Silkies Free! Mille Fleur d'Uccle bantams. Both sexes. NJ 07740

emartin

Songster
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
We need to sell a bunch of our excess male and female silkies and Mille Fleur d'Uccles (technically Belgian Booted Bantams).

The silkies are about 12-15 weeks old, and the Mille Fleurs are about 3-4 months old. The silkies have been living outside with adult hens for the past month, and the Mille Fleurs for the past two months.

Here's what we have:
3 Male Buff Silkies and 1 female
1 White Male
2 Red Males 1 Red Females
1 Lavender female.

2 Mille Fleur Belgian Booted Bantam Males and 1 female.

For the silkies, $1 for the males $5 for the females. For the mille fleurs, $5 for the males, $1 for the female.

Pickup only in Long Branch, NJ 07740, exit 105 off the Garden State Parkway.

~Ed

Last edited:
what I wouldnt do for you to come to NY--I was born in Jersey-i would take a little of all of them including that Lav silkie female!

I wish you live in Louisiana. I would buy all of your silkies from you.
sad.png

Also I completely forgot. We also have a female Australorp and Jersey Giant for sale, but the same age at 15+weeks for $15 each ($25 if you buy together)

And a Buff Cochin female at about 15+ weeks as well, standard (not bantam). $10.

Buy all the above for $30.

What part of NY are you in sonew123? If you're interested in all or most of them depending on what part of NY you are in we may even deliver or meet up half way.

~Ed

Quote:
oh my gosh way upstate NY-haha-onchiota 12989-mapquest that puppy I believe Im 6 hrs away! I have 1 mille fluer-would love another and a mate and some of your other hens the lav silkie-the red silkie-all the girls!

Last edited:
Quote:
oh my gosh way upstate NY-haha-onchiota 12989-mapquest that puppy I believe Im 6 hrs away! I have 1 mille fluer-would love another and a mate and some of your other hens the lav silkie-the red silkie-all the girls!

WOW...

Interested in driving down to the Jersey Shore? Lol... Otherwise we'd have to pass...no way we're driving that way up.

~Ed

Back
Top Bottom