Many Breeds/ages, all for sale NW Arkansas-Okies check here too!

msbliss

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
I'm going to have to sell all my chickens in preparation of a move. I have many different breeds and ages (pullets and cockerals), the oldest are just about ready to lay at 20 wks old and they range down to the ones I just put in the incubator. RIR, Buff Orps, Blue Orps, Barred Rocks, Marans, BLRW, Delaware, EE's and some Delawares and EE's that just went into the incubator.

Knowing how everyone here takes care of their chicks, I wanted to post here first.
fl.gif
The end of the week I'll be posting on Craigslist. I have to find GREAT homes for these wonderful chicks (many hatched from BYC'ers eggs) before I can get the house on the market.

Please if you're interested, please PM me and I'll either give you my phone # or you can PM with your # and I'll be glad to call you. I'm located just outside Fort Smith Arkansas (north by only about 20 miles).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bliss, I am so sorry to hear this!
If I had the room you know I'd take some in a heartbeat.
Does this mean you won't be coming to Chickenstock??

I am going to send this info to a coworker as he is looking for some chickens.
What are you charging?

Thanks for your kind words Hooligan. I do still plan to try to make it to Chickenstock, albeit
hit.gif
since I know either all my chickens at that point will be in new homes or on their way.

Anyway, I PM'd you back.

If anyone else in AR/OK is interested in some beautiful birds please PM. I need to find great homes for these birds and will even drive partway if it is too far for some of you.

I'll take the buff orps - i've been looking for some for quite a while now.

Update

I've tried to PM you but it says your inbox is full & won't send my PM.

Can you tell me how many buff orpington's you have? I would also like to know sex, age & the price you want for them as well as shipping.

Please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
Quote:
Froggy, I am just outside Ft Smith in Alma AR (exit 24 off 540). I have many of many different breeds as I mentioned, please PM or email and I can give you my phone # and we can talk about it. I'm hoping to have BYC'ers come by this Sat/Sun. If you're interested please get in touch and we'll go from there!
Jennifer

Quote:
Grace, I would LOVE to place some of my "babies" with you. The Marans come from Bev Davis and Laura Teasedale lines, feather legged for the most part. Sure you're not more than "somewhat" interested?!
tongue.png
And you're not too far away either! I would love to hear from you, please PM or email if you'd like my phone #'s - as I said, I'd like to take care of a lot of this on Sat/Sun. I'm at exit 24 (Rudy/282)off 540, not far off 40.
fl.gif
fl.gif

Jennifer

Quote:
Midget, I am so sorry, I have just heard too many horror stories on shipping, as well as the cost. I just don't think I can do that in this case. I am so very sorry, I know this may mean I end up with some Buff Orps that I could have placed with you but I just can't bring myself to ship these chicks. Anyone else wondering, I have 8 Buff Orps. 4 of them are ~20 wks and 4 are a bit younger but all feathered out & with the "big birds" now in the coop. They are WONDERFUL chicks.

Back
Top Bottom