Marans for sale in FL! BCM, CUCKOO, UPdATe 6/16 SOLD!

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
I have 2 month old black copper marans from Bev's line. A few of the roos are already crowing!! I am shocked at how huge they are at a month old (May 5th)!

Anyway, between the fact that they are outgrowing their pen in the coop, and the fact that my 2 blues & 1 bcm are laying some pretty sweet eggs, I HAVE to let SOME go. If you are looking for a bird that doesn't eat a lot, DON'T LOOK HERE! Bboys-$25/ea; Girls-$35/ea. Let me know. I have an extra 2 girls and 3 boys. I am in Central Florida and will happily ship (if you pay for ship). This is a STEAL either way as these WILL LAY dark and they will lay both blue & black coppers.

I have a pair of Cuckoos (feathered legs) from Angi in Cali and they are also huge. My Cuckoo cockerel (4.5 mos) is nearly as big as my 1 1/2 yr old Davis BCM roo! Would like $40 for the pair. I want to sell the pair together if possible. I can't sell the hen unless I sell the rooster first, if they are separated. I can't keep a rooster w/out a hen cuz I have too many roos here!
wink.png
They came from 4-5 color eggs.

I have baby Wheatens (Davis) that I will be selling in a few months, so keep my email. Almost all are hens, and possible will have ONE cockerel for sale

If anyone raises Seramas, too, I have 4 extra pumpkin roosters ... TINY, TYPEY A Roosters! They are hatched directly from Eggs from Jerry in Louisiana. I need a good home with some tiny girls for them, so $10 a piece + shipping or you p/u.

Please email if you are interested and/or want pics---I will also post pics shortly!
[email protected]

EDIT: These are 8 week old, not 4 week old...they are 2 mos. old. These pics are from 4/7 when they were 1 month old. I will try and get new ones this week
smile.png

These are thumbnail pics...CLICK ON THEM TO ENLARGE:

Here they are hatching (2 months ago):

Cuckoos - These are DREAM cuckoos. They are nearly 5 mos old and sleep with Jacques (1 1/2 yr old bcm roo), Black Beauty, FiFi, & Michelle (bcm, and 2 blue coppers that are nearly 6 mos old). The temperament on all these birds is AMAZING! The cuckoo cockerels even help clean the food off of Jacques beak!! AND, he LETS them!!!

Will post my wheatens soon, too.

If you need anymore pics, just drop me a line. I have to reduce my line as I have more eggs in the incubator!

If you are interested in my blue girls' eggs, let me know.
Thanks!

~4kidZ!

Last edited:
I ca confirm that statement about how much they eat 4kidZ. I have about ten BCM's and they are in with some Barnvelders and Welsumers and by far the Marans are always eating much more than all of the others. They are still cooped-up because they are only a month old but I'm guessing they will forage well.

I would like a look at your Wheatons and I think I may be near by. Sent you a PM just to introduce myself, Ron

Astatula...I will get back to you on that, Monday.

I still have a few left if anyone is interested. Am happy to negotiate price if buy more than 1, or if you just need a cockerel.

And the pair of French standard Cuckoos (with darker eggs than most cuckoos-Kelly Cratty X Angi Harrover line) are still available.

Thanks!

4Kidz, I am still in the market for the wheatons if you have them. I would like them to be between 2 and 6 weeks old so they will be comfortable with my 5 week old BCM's and some 3 week old Welsumers.

Give me a call or email me if you are looking to sell them. Thanks, Ron

Where are you in FL? I'm by Cape Coral in SW FL. Do you think the marans would get along with my 12 (1 year olds) EE, barred rocks & RIR hens?

Quote:
Still judging the colors of my Wheaten girls. But I DO have a Wheatens rooster (possibly 2) - 4 mos. old for sale. They came from #6 shade eggs. ($30)

I also have 1 BCM rooster for sale ($40) came from a 6-7 egg. Is the son of Jesus' rooster *PHENOM*, from the Davis line.

And, the cuckoos are sold! They flew of to NY with a pair of BCM on Monday.

AND - I have Combo BLUE & BLACK copper Marans eggs for Sale $25 for 6 + S/H (shipping dependent on zip). I just got over fertility testing and every single egg hatched and they are healthy little penguins and blue babies
smile.png
I will throw in cuckoo eggs if I have any at the time of shipping the bcm & blueCM.

Thanks!

~4kidZ

Back
Top Bottom