Marans & Olive Eggers Variety Pack Hatching Eggs

ruth

Life is a Journey
12 Years
Jul 8, 2007
Woodville, MS
I'm offering what I call my "Variety Pack" ($50 per dozen) for those who love to get a variety of egg colors. My "Olive Eggers" are in with pure French Black Copper Marans and Blue Copper Marans. Out of the pen I get brown eggs and green eggs and pink eggs and gray eggs. Which could produce pure Marans (either blue or black copper) or a mixed breed bird that can lay an olive egg or a pink or gray. If you want only olive eggs the price is $60 per dozen. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing eggs since the BuyItNow button closes the sale. I can take a few orders but don't like to start a long list. Paypal is [email protected]

Some of the egg colors:

assorteggcolors-1.jpg

The olive eggs:

greeneggsandham1.jpg

greeneggsandham2.jpg

The Olive Eggers:

boe1.jpg

oliveegger6.jpg

oliveegger4.jpg

OliveEgger1-1.jpg

oliveegger7.jpg

I can't offer any guarantees as to what the chicks will look like. I'm on my fourth generation and have included pics of each generation - typically I'm getting a bird that looks like a blue copper marans with/without muffs and with/without feathered legs which may or may not lay an olive egg. I can only guarantee you won't get any WHITE eggs.

Last edited:
Quote:
Same here. Those pinks/grays look amazing, I never knew that color could happen! Looks like I'm adding another to the list for spring!

If only I could find an inexpensive incubator. Will you have more in the not to distant future? My girls aren't broody and probably won't be. I love those gray eggs and the olive and lol...

I love the green ones! Just curious though..how could you get pure marans if there are EEs in the pen as well?

Back
Top Bottom