Martha needs a home! Any eastern Mass (Millis, MA area) chicken owners who can accept another chicken to their flock?

Marthama

Hatching
Mar 16, 2022
Hi all,
About 10 years ago, I raised 3 chicks for my mom. Yesterday, that flock is now down to just one chicken, and my mom is ready to move on from chicken ownership at this stage of her life. Is there anyone with a flock in Massachusetts who would like to take Martha, a 7-year-old black araucana chicken, who is still laying green eggs regularly? We can drop Martha off (with some bonus supplies), we would really appreciate if she could settle into a new happy coop!
Thank you,
Kim

Hi all,
About 10 years ago, I raised 3 chicks for my mom. Yesterday, that flock is now down to just one chicken, and my mom is ready to move on from chicken ownership at this stage of her life. Is there anyone with a flock in Massachusetts who would like to take Martha, a 7-year-old black araucana chicken, who is still laying green eggs regularly? We can drop Martha off (with some bonus supplies), we would really appreciate if she could settle into a new happy coop!
Thank you,
Kim
Hey Kim, Seeing this a bit late. If Martha hasn't found a home I'd love to introduce her to my flock of 4 and 1/2. I'm in Brighton and free range my girls (once this flu scare is over) one my and my neighbors property on Chandler Pond in Brighton.

Back
Top Bottom