Maticoopx

so the Maticoopx hasn't been available the other one said here wasn't available.... so I found this one and ordered it.......... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CNSNCT2G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

hopefully my husband doesn't notice that it is a new one compared to last years 2nd one. LOL

but now between this one and the NR360 I can set 46 eggs........ I think I have 37 coming in the mail this week which means I can add some from my flock to test fertility. :)

Ok so got my new incubator, ik not the maticoopx but similar style. I set it up last night and have my govee in there. Right now it is set at 99.5. The edge read about 99. But the middle is between 97.5-98 depending where it is. So I will bump the temp up some. But do I go up 1* and have edges be like 100 and middle 98.5-99???? I can move the eggs around every couple days so they aren't in a hot or cold spot but don't want it too hot or too cold either.

Does anyone else that got this style have the same thing going on?

Ok so got my new incubator, ik not the maticoopx but similar style. I set it up last night and have my govee in there. Right now it is set at 99.5. The edge read about 99. But the middle is between 97.5-98 depending where it is. So I will bump the temp up some. But do I go up 1* and have edges be like 100 and middle 98.5-99???? I can move the eggs around every couple days so they aren't in a hot or cold spot but don't want it too hot or too cold either.

Does anyone else that got this style have the same thing going on?
I received a delivery update on mine yesterday that there was a delay and now it wouldn't arrive until the 11th or 12th which will not work, so ordered another one (looks the same) that will be here Friday. 🤦‍♀️ If it is only able to go up 1* instead of 1/2's I'd pump it 1. I know your govees are calibrated because I remember reading about that.

I received a delivery update on mine yesterday that there was a delay and now it wouldn't arrive until the 11th or 12th which will not work, so ordered another one (looks the same) that will be here Friday. 🤦‍♀️
200 (3).gif

Sorry. I thought this thread was Kebonnixs. I sent the Kebonnixs back. It was terrible at holding humidity. I had to close the vent to 3/4 (supposed to be 2/3 open) and had to use both dish sides to get above 45% humidity. I don’t know how I would’ve reached an adequate humidity for lockdown.

switched to Farm innovators on day 8

Last edited:
I sent mine back. Terrible at holding humidity. I had to close the vent to 3/4 (supposed to be 2/3 open) and had to use both dish sides to get above 45% humidity. I don’t know how I would’ve reached an adequate humidity for lockdown.

switched to Farm innovators on day 8
What one did you send back?

I received a delivery update on mine yesterday that there was a delay and now it wouldn't arrive until the 11th or 12th which will not work, so ordered another one (looks the same) that will be here Friday. 🤦‍♀️ If it is only able to go up 1* instead of 1/2's I'd pump it 1. I know your govees are calibrated because I remember reading about that.
Oh no so first the maticoopx delayed, then the other one that was like that? Or just the maticoopx?

I can bump by .5 but that only bumps the middle to 98-98.5

Back
Top Bottom