Maticoopx

Pics
It’s been an amazing incubator! Hold temp really well, I’ve had an increase in hatch for sure. First of this years hatch will be popping out in less than a week 🎉
did you check the temp in different area's of the incubator? I got one of the 24 egg incubators that are set up similar to the maticoopx. I have 2 thermometer/hygrometers in there. both set in the trays.. one closer to the side one in the middle and the temps can be way off. wasn't sure if it was the style of incubator or just the brand I got. it had great reviews. My eggs aren't doing that great that are in there but they were shipped. One breed that was in one tray are all developing (there were a couple also in a different tray that is developing as well) the other eggs arent' doing well. not sure if this hatch doesn't go well if I should return it and buy the maticoopx instead. it wasn't going to be here in time for my eggs which is why I didn't get it then.

did you check the temp in different area's of the incubator? I got one of the 24 egg incubators that are set up similar to the maticoopx. I have 2 thermometer/hygrometers in there. both set in the trays.. one closer to the side one in the middle and the temps can be way off. wasn't sure if it was the style of incubator or just the brand I got. it had great reviews. My eggs aren't doing that great that are in there but they were shipped. One breed that was in one tray are all developing (there were a couple also in a different tray that is developing as well) the other eggs arent' doing well. not sure if this hatch doesn't go well if I should return it and buy the maticoopx instead. it wasn't going to be here in time for my eggs which is why I didn't get it then.
I used to use a second hygrometer and it was not a good idea since I kept fiddling with temp/humidity. Tossed it and dry hatched, very successful for me. Bantams on this hatch were 100%! With my olives, I only had 3 not hatch and they were the porous eggs, chicks looked shrink wrapped and fully developed without internally pipping. They were all malpositioned as well.

Back
Top Bottom