MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

So pretty!
guuneas are just obnoxious, and don't roost where they are supposed to, and they're ugly. Chickens eat just as many ticks in my opinion. I can't fathom why someone would have them

Cause you aint as heartbroken when they are killed free-ranging!
-Banti

I'd get them to annoy my neighbors..............if I had annoying neighbors.
my neighbor raises turkeys(lol) they don't bother us at all but last summer my daughter was practicing her 'owl' call and called their entire flock over, jumped the fence across the road, over the hill across the field
It was really neat. Too bad my hubby wouldn't let me keep any :(

Cause you aint as heartbroken when they are killed free-ranging!
-Banti
all my birds free range, only makes me sad when it's my daughters favorite

Wait I'm supposed to be heartbroken when my birds get whacked?
nope

my neighbor raises turkeys(lol) they don't bother us at all but last summer my daughter was practicing her 'owl' call and called their entire flock over, jumped the fence across the road, over the hill across the field
It was really neat. Too bad my hubby wouldn't let me keep any
sad.png

all my birds free range, only makes me sad when it's my daughters favorite
nope
Good..........sometimes people bring to much emotions to chicken raising
hide.gif

Hello everyone! Minihorse there you are!Anyhow I have 9 eggs under 2 hens that should hatch the first week of March. This will be my girls first hatch. The chicks will be a very mixed bunch.EE standard and bantam roosters over EE standard And bantam, Cochin, Light Brahma and Speckled Sussex hens.
WELCOME!!!! MARCH!!! you mean MAY! unless your hatching a baby? and then I pray you would have it by December at least! giggles!!
Yes and those turkeys I wasn't expecting cause she has been away from the tom for about a month now and those eggs are fairly new as they are probably only a week old so I was just using them since I didn't think they would be fertile to get my hen to go broody to hatch my silkie eggs
clap.gif

I'll be joining young again for a May hatch.

Thanks for hosting these.
WELCOME glad to see you over here as well draye! Have any new NN images for us to drool over? @draye

Yay! I love hatch a longs!
wee.gif

Quote: HA HA HA MAKE A BATOR!!!

CLICK HERE FOR CoolerBATOR HOW TO!
setting 12+ BLRW/RSL crosses and 12 lav orps on May 1st
big_smile.png
maybe more, who knows
YAY!!!! @LeBlackbird is in the HOUSE!!!!!!! WELCOME OVER!!!!
hugs.gif

I'm in!
I have eggs set to hatch May 6-8. Langshan, Columbian Wyandottes, and barnyard mixes.
I think this will be it for me for a while unless a hen goes broody. Have to keep chicken & garden chores to a minimum with fishing season started and camping on the horizon. (This morning we were at 98 chickens and a turkey. Sold 3 Silkies! Bought 6 poults. 95 chickens and 7 turkeys tonight. About 45 chicken eggs and 1 goose egg in the bators- someone stop me!!!)
bow.gif
OH SWEET!!! LOVELY LANGS!!!!! this is it? oh yes fishing and camping!!!!

WELCOME!!!! MARCH!!! you mean MAY! unless your hatching a baby? and then I pray you would have it by December at least! giggles!!
clap.gif

WELCOME glad to see you over here as well draye! Have any new NN images for us to drool over? @draye

wee.gif

HA HA HA MAKE A BATOR!!!

CLICK HERE FOR CoolerBATOR HOW TO!
YAY!!!! @LeBlackbird is in the HOUSE!!!!!!! WELCOME OVER!!!!
hugs.gif

OH SWEET!!! LOVELY LANGS!!!!! this is it? oh yes fishing and camping!!!!
Or two............
hide.gif

Quote:
Pretty!!! What colors are mine?

Well after much research and consideration I determined, just kidding
lau.gif
. Sally and I were discussing hatching something we haven't hatched before, then someone buying chicks from her, who primarily raises guineas, gave her some guinea hatching eggs. She shipped them to me. Meanwhile someone stopped at my house wanting to buy some roosters, he brought up guineas, I said I have come incubating now, he said he'd buy any of the keets that hatched. He also is going to get some eggs to hatch for him after this batch hatches. So the story has a happy ending.
big_smile.png
yesss.gif
clap.gif

I'd get them to annoy my neighbors..............if I had annoying neighbors.
Wait I'm supposed to be heartbroken when my birds get whacked?
Good..........sometimes people bring to much emotions to chicken raising
hide.gif
SOMEONE IS ON A ROLL TODAY!!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
oh yer making two now?

Back
Top Bottom