MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Ugh so ordered barnevelder eggs from eBay, even with the pdf of how I wanted them shipped, the person wrapped them in a piece of newspaper each, single sheet of bubble wrap on the bottom, single on top... 3 eggs completely smashed, another 4 cracked, 2 already weeping. All the rest (they sent 2 doz) had no attached air cells, and are pretty bubbly in the inside, so pretty sure they are scrambled. Also was not held at p.o. like I asked. I don't like the egg color either, they are supposed to be a dark brown, all I got were light brown eggs. Going to pick up some quality barnevelder eggs on memorial day weekend.

Sorry. be sure to contact seller and if they are not willing to work with you go through buyer protection on eBay or Paypal.

Ugh so ordered barnevelder eggs from eBay, even with the pdf of how I wanted them shipped, the person wrapped them in a piece of newspaper each, single sheet of bubble wrap on the bottom, single on top... 3 eggs completely smashed, another 4 cracked, 2 already weeping. All the rest (they sent 2 doz) had no attached air cells, and are pretty bubbly in the inside, so pretty sure they are scrambled. Also was not held at p.o. like I asked. I don't like the egg color either, they are supposed to be a dark brown, all I got were light brown eggs. Going to pick up some quality barnevelder eggs on memorial day weekend.
Oh no!!
I hope you can get your money back!!

Thanks that does help I will try the iodine I don't know if she's walking yet I had to go to work but I have a hard time posting pics on here any advice for that?
vitamins
poly-vi-sol
sav-a-chick
or you can make your own, i'll see if i can find a post
or
@Chaos18

Gonna have to win some eggs or start taking donations!
1f609.png

Thanks that does help I will try the iodine I don't know if she's walking yet I had to go to work but I have a hard time posting pics on here any advice for that?
i can post pics from my phone if i go off their site (mobile or full site) but NOT from the app ( i have an iphone 4s)

Homemade Electrolyte Recipe for weak/ill chicks post #3876
Thank you!!
I knew you would know

Back
Top Bottom