MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Eggs due Thursday and I see a pip already... I have 6 silkies from a friend of a friend, 18 eggs from a friend, some eggs from proverbs31mama and some eggs from after our mean roo went to the stew pot to test fertility... the eggs from the new roo look like the girls aren't letting him have their way much.... Anyway I figured it would be a silky egg pipping but nope its one of my big brown eggs. Now I am going to be up all night staring at the incubator LOL.

Eggs due Thursday and I see a pip already...   I have 6 silkies from a friend of a friend, 18 eggs from a friend, some eggs from proverbs31mama and some eggs from after our mean roo went to the stew pot to test fertility... the eggs from the new roo look like the girls aren't letting him have their way much.... Anyway I figured it would be  a silky egg pipping but nope its one of my big brown eggs. Now I am going to be up all night staring at the incubator LOL.
:woot

Quote:
yeah lol I also forgot to check on them and killed four serama that had been inside Legbar shells and zipped but couldnt get out.... I had a procedure and was half out of it, and I can blame it on meds right? so I noted to self, stop hatching without a separator in ther for bigs and tiny eggs

yeah lol  I also forgot to check on them and killed four serama that had been inside Legbar shells and zipped but couldnt get out....  I had a procedure and was half out of it, and I can blame it on meds right?  so I noted to self, stop hatching without a separator in ther for bigs and tiny eggs
Yes you can blame it on that and nobody will hold it against you.

We did this in April lets do it again!

roll.png

idunno.gif
Okay, stuff happens. You're excused. I'm still finding things I thought I'd done before the heart attack and stenting but hadn't. Um, like the 5 library books. Oh, and the big bag of now moldy chicken food. Yeah. Like that. <sigh>

idunno.gif
Okay, stuff happens. You're excused. I'm still finding things I thought I'd done before the heart attack and stenting but hadn't. Um, like the 5 library books. Oh, and the big bag of now moldy chicken food. Yeah. Like that. <sigh>
hall-pass-image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom