MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Quote: Both pics are SO cute!!!

My LG dog says there's a snake in my truck..... She is very mad and snarling and looking under my truck and circling it..... I can't see anything so whatever it is might have crawled up into the undercarriage.
idunno.gif
Ohhhhmy gosh! Yikes!!!
ep.gif

That's something we never see here. Whew!

Quote: Not quite my forte...
But then our snakes are too small to eat here anyway.
gig.gif

Day 11 guinea not impressed
Tons of clears and not necessarily the ones I had to wash due to egg yolks dried all over them
he.gif

This one is fertile, note that the veining on these is not near as thick or seen like other fowl, I thought at first I was loosing them, but they are pretty cool looking eggs at candle with those specks and stuff!

BASKET IS ALL CLEARS! only three of them have the W on top for being washed ughhhh

alive below

Boy do they need prayers lol

I find the guinea eggs SO s--l--o--w to develop.
I've missed the entire conversation about guinea eggs...so I don't know what's been said or your set up...lol.

My female guinea wasn't fertile while she was with the 3 males we had. As soon as I had tryouts for which male got to stay with her as a pair and separated them from the other two, she became fertile. Every egg laid with the 3 males was clear...lol.
She picked her mate. Thank fully her pick was the most easy going, least problem causing male...
yesss.gif

She liked the aggressive male the least of all and wouldn't stay around him. So funny!!

I'm hoping if the broodies raise these keets...the keets won't be so hard on the chickens.
fl.gif

I had a pair of guineas when I was about 10 that raised a brood. Other than that I have 0 experience other than what I'm learning now.
wee.gif

Thanks @Jessimom , @LocalYokel , @Sally Sunshine for the kind words! Lots of eggs coming your way! My kids and hub are in PA right now and I'm having trouble keeping up with all the eggs! Trying to build a night roost for 4 pet peabirds so they'll be safe. They are not in the aviary with the rest of the peafowl, nor are they wild on the ranch like another bunch of peafowl. Hatched three more porcelain d'Uccle chicks for Tobin. It's slow going from shipped eggs. We are only up to six.
Oh my :hugs

[COLOR=4B0082]Both pics are SO cute!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]Ohhhhmy gosh! Yikes!!![/COLOR]  :eek:

[COLOR=4B0082]That's something we never see here. Whew![/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]Not quite my forte...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]But then our snakes are too small to eat here anyway.[/COLOR] :gig

[COLOR=4B0082]I find the guinea eggs SO s--l--o--w to develop.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]I've missed the entire conversation about guinea eggs...so I don't know what's been said or your set up...lol.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]My female guinea wasn't fertile while she was with the 3 males we had. As soon as I had tryouts for which male got to stay with her as a pair and separated them from the other two, she became fertile. Every egg laid with the 3 males was clear...lol.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]She picked her mate. Thank fully her pick was the most easy going, least problem causing male...:yesss: [/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]She liked the aggressive male the least of all and wouldn't stay around him. So funny!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]I'm hoping if the broodies raise these keets...the keets won't be so hard on the chickens. :fl [/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]I had a pair of guineas when I was about 10 that raised a brood. Other than that I have 0 experience  other than what I'm learning now.[/COLOR] :weee

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom