MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

[COLOR=4B0082]I hope it goes great! I'm envious. :drool [/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]I found a fellow selling ameraucauna eggs...but my incubator was full.  [/COLOR]
[COLOR=4B0082]Now I just have to take the plunge once I hatch these out.[/COLOR] :th

You should have made another!!

I have never tried snake and not sure I care too. But then again I'm from New England so we don't exactly have much weird stuff here... more about seafood. Which I also hate. Which is slightly ironic since New England seafood is so good/almost famous and all about sea food here LOL never tried gator or cat fish or crayfish or anything either. Heck, I've never even had duck except maybe when I was really little and I refuse to try or have tried and hated lamb. The baby thing partially gets me but also just think it'd taste weird. although has anyone ever tried chocolate covered insects? I hear it's a delicacy in some parts of the world. Crickets are popular.

And fortunately while googling how many spiders we swallow a year, i found out its just a myth lol

http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-swallow-8-spiders-a-year-while-they-sleep1/

Those two moved overnight (beginning of day 21)
This is within the last few hours! I just might get something to hatch!!

I have never tried snake and not sure I care too. But then again I'm from New England so we don't exactly have much weird stuff here... more about seafood. Which I also hate. Which is slightly ironic since New England seafood is so good/almost famous and all about sea food here LOL never tried gator or cat fish or crayfish or anything either. Heck, I've never even had duck except maybe when I was really little and I refuse to try or have tried and hated lamb. The baby thing partially gets me but also just think it'd taste weird. although has anyone ever tried chocolate covered insects? I hear it's a delicacy in some parts of the world. Crickets are popular.

And fortunately while googling how many spiders we swallow a year, i found out its just a myth lol

http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-swallow-8-spiders-a-year-while-they-sleep1/
You're missing out on a lot of good food.

snake, crawfish, cat fish, gator, you name it we've tried it and most of it we've enjoyed. "Odd" food is great.

Back
Top Bottom