MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Day 20.5: Went down this morning and its a 3 ring circus! At least 15 chicks hatched, but there is no way to count these clowns. :) love love love this!
celebrate.gif

Thankfully never had to have a doc sew anything besides the back of my head. Glad to hear that the Barbiebator is doing good.
fl.gif
Hopefully you get good results tonight.
Back of the head? Hmm... that explains a lot.
hide.gif

lau.gif

Thanks for the well wish... I hope I have better results than last time. I'm pretty sure there will be several duds. I have two that had long cracks (I super-glued them), and a couple that had "floaters". Not too many saddled, so hopefully most of the rest will be okay. Time will tell. Speaking of time, I'm running out of free time. I suppose I should head to the mine and start shoveling...

Have a great day, keep everyone straight (yeah... right), and I'll try to sneak in every chance I get. Until then...
frow.gif

Back of the head? Hmm... that explains a lot.
hide.gif

lau.gif

Thanks for the well wish... I hope I have better results than last time. I'm pretty sure there will be several duds. I have two that had long cracks (I super-glued them), and a couple that had "floaters". Not too many saddled, so hopefully most of the rest will be okay. Time will tell. Speaking of time, I'm running out of free time. I suppose I should head to the mine and start shoveling...

Have a great day, keep everyone straight (yeah... right), and I'll try to sneak in every chance I get. Until then...
frow.gif

Back of the head is the only thing that got sewn
lol.png
Everything else just got a kiss and a band-aid
lau.gif

Toodles have fun at the mine.

As of 5:45 am this morning my 3-9 5-10 hatch is almost over. I think there is 7 eggs left in bator. due to hatch the 10th. there is 87 chicks in the brooder.
this is what hatched
RR 17
wheaten marans 16
white marans 8
OE 8
wheaten amerucana pen2 3
wheaten amerucana pen 2 1
brahma 2
clb x cuckoo 18
sf 1
bra x nn 9
3 un mark eggs 3
had a great hatch I set on my hands so I dont open the the bator.. Will check on the last 7 tonight to see what is happening....

As of 5:45 am this morning my 3-9 5-10 hatch is almost over. I think there is 7 eggs left in bator. due to hatch the 10th. there is 87 chicks in the brooder.
this is what hatched
RR 17
wheaten marans 16
white marans 8
OE 8
wheaten amerucana pen2 3
wheaten amerucana pen 2 1
brahma 2
clb x cuckoo 18
sf 1
bra x nn 9
3 un mark eggs 3
had a great hatch I set on my hands so I dont open the the bator.. Will check on the last 7 tonight to see what is happening....

Congrats on the hatch.

Back
Top Bottom