MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Why ask where's Banty?  We all love ducks..right?   Awwwww!   and Awwww again.   Sorry Banty, you can aww hog them all...;)

There is no shortage of cheeks to snuggle or webs to SQUEEEE over!! The more duck lubbers in the world, the better it will be! :weee
-Banti

I just listed golden pheasant, peafowl and bantam EE eggs on the 24 hr auction thread if anyone here is interested.
wink.png

Oh look, it is said right there..see it? It says bantam EE eggs..oh yes it does....
hide.gif

And those are pretty little birds!

Oh my goodness, I love me a splash. Anything splash..are you getting a lot of splashes from these?

Not really sure. I hatch them occasionally but it's hard to market birds from here so I mostly sell the eggs for incubating. I have personally hatched a couple splash and lots of blue. I have been accused of trying to take over the world with little blue egg layers! I ship them everywhere and they have good hatch rates. I need more people to report back though on what colors they are getting....
Splash are my favorite also.

Back
Top Bottom