MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I think I am at 20 successfully hatched (I lost count somewhere LOL.), the majority of them today which is estimated hatch date.... I had 2 that died while hatching... :( Still have a few more pips and some eggs that haven't pipped yet. I am anxiously waiting to see something from the six silky eggs a friend is having me hatch.. My first time with silkies...

I think I am at 20 successfully hatched (I lost count somewhere LOL.), the majority of them today which is estimated hatch date.... I had 2 that died while hatching... :( Still have a few more pips and some eggs that haven't pipped yet. I am anxiously waiting to see something from the six silky eggs a friend is having me hatch.. My first time with silkies...
fl.gif

fl.gif

This is the chick that hatche foot first.
big_smile.png

LOL so cute!

Back
Top Bottom