MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Here's my very first AC eggs ever!
celebrate.gif

I just wanted to show them off
lol.png
Wonderful!

Congratulations to all of the winners..those flower egg photos were fun to see! Beautiful ideas!

The broody pushed one egg out of the nest this morning, maybe it was a bad one. I threw it in the incubator just in case. She is still sitting on the rest but I looked under her & didn't see any chicks or pips.

It is day 21 and there are no chicks.
hit.gif

Maybe by tonight? Did you candle the one that you put into the bator?
fl.gif

Had 7 white silkie babies go into lock down, I have 6 babies.. :) One was DIS.

Now, I have a pip in my splash, due date tomorrow. Well, it's more than a pip, it's a hole. Made a hole right away, not sure I like them doing it that way. I worry over it until it starts to zip. :/

ANNOUNCING

[COLOR=FF0000] [/COLOR]​

WOW some fantastic ENTRIES!!

[COLOR=0000FF]Thank you everyone who participated![/COLOR]​

[COLOR=0000FF]This was another tough Contest to Judge![/COLOR]​

THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE PRIZES SPONSOR​

GK2lDU1VYZ6MU5-apjontnCfMDZiSkyNlqHX0O2RVB9kH2bT-UUz575-zh9O8op7ljWOLuN5RuAj6ojk6lpekhZ0e0TvO6uW9YbUKcUMzQ2hEusyLfiJLLY2hZ7inygmsFidqKIL

@MyPetChicken​

[rule][rule][rule][rule]
GK2lDU1VYZ6MU5-apjontnCfMDZiSkyNlqHX0O2RVB9kH2bT-UUz575-zh9O8op7ljWOLuN5RuAj6ojk6lpekhZ0e0TvO6uW9YbUKcUMzQ2hEusyLfiJLLY2hZ7inygmsFidqKIL
2nd Place:

Description: What is Coops for Troops?

The proceeds for TeamPokey Coffee are earmarked for Coops for Troops, which provides therapy chickens, a coop, and a starter pack of supplies to veterans and military families who may be struggling with isolation, depression, anxiety or PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. We thank you for your support of Pokey and your support of our military men and women and their families who have served this great country of ours! Does the coffee make the grade?
Well, we love it! Team Pokey Coffee is well balanced and aromatic with just a hint of chocolate tones. It's a medium roast--not too dark, and not too light, perfect to enjoy any time of the day. And each sip you take will be all the sweeter, knowing you've supported this worthwhile cause.
Cj_gYSlLK-C3AO2SenJsJ8PJAzAHSvD6EOfvpmzNQifdIJUyLBa9sZ6ryW65gg-TAUr86Y_upYP6wlInMxnSHrYvEqDT3ZuEPcgCs_cN_XrOsmCqwBPLwegQL8JzrMopVSiTBHBn
[rule][rule][rule][rule]
:celebrate I need to stop entering contests. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom