MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

16078.gif

To Sally and Mike, and those that donated prizes, and to those that entered those fun and cute contests.
jumpy.gif

That's so cute!  She is so interested in the mirror!

They all love it! We found it in the dollar section at the hardware store. Best dollar I ever spent. So much bigger than the bird mirrors in the pet section, and cheaper too!

awwwww  I have no idea what to tell you about her

Svetlana is doing much better. She has been interacting normally with the others. Playing chase, eating and drinking great, and checking herself out in the mirror. Hopefully she just had something in her eye or got pecked. Will repeat the lubricant ointment tomorrow if it's still irritated.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...n-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine The INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come hatch, learn, Chat, Meet new Friends w/ host, Sally Sunshine thread is open for anyone that wants to hatch and hang with us now that we end out this HAL, we wont do any more HALS until perhaps Halloween, I need a break and I am sure Mike as well.... many of you already are over with us, but for those that are still hatching and want some help or hatch with head on over as well. I am always hatching something, I set below and I think my duck eggs from CHOAS just pulled in!! I had three trays of eggs fall into the bator today, some are probably too old, procrastinated setting, have four dozen serama to set later tonight too.
Halloween oh no!!!!!! Thank you so much I have enjoyed it immensely. I cant keep up with the other thread im always like 3 or 4 or more pages behind.

Well, set my eggs in the April hatch a long, they hatched in the May hatch a long, They are coming up on a month old and now I have another broody. Guess I'll have to reconnect on the broody thread. Thanks Mike and Sally for all your time and effort. Its been fun.

[COLOR=008080]NAVELS She HATCHED! But what's with her butt?[/COLOR] post #25012 hope she is ok! oh no! do you think its temps is adjusting on you>? perhaps eves? that stinks they are so expensive to buy! you know I swear by my wafer thermostat cooler bators! lol I cant help with this, not sure if ducks can raise turkey, and they take longer than chicken so pick one or other is my guess?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...n-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine The INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come hatch, learn, Chat, Meet new Friends w/ host, Sally Sunshine thread is open for anyone that wants to hatch and hang with us now that we end out this HAL, we wont do any more HALS until perhaps Halloween, I need a break and I am sure Mike as well.... many of you already are over with us, but for those that are still hatching and want some help or hatch with head on over as well. I am always hatching something, I set below and I think my duck eggs from CHOAS just pulled in!! I had three trays of eggs fall into the bator today, some are probably too old, procrastinated setting, have four dozen serama to set later tonight too.
I though that mypetchicken (Alex) had mentioned possibly doing a giveaway or a hatch-a-long for the 4 of July or just July. Anyone heard anything about either? Also @Sally Sunshinewe are having a few issues with the humidity in our new coolerbator. The calibrated hygrometer reads about 50% with the lowest it's been down to 42%. We've added rice and aren't sure what else to do. Any suggestions? Have you had any trouble with the humidity in them? Our styrobator has been running about 28-34% which seems to work better for us here. Also Sally are those stunning blue eggs on the bottom shelf your cream legbars'?
legbar yes. MPC switched to this May hal instead. Do u have dehumidifier running?

Back
Top Bottom