MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Well. After a day of heartbreak yesterday and a fearful night of losing the crushed egg chick I woke to.... VIPER!!!! The miracle chick that I thought would die. I was thinking Miracle but my kids said name it Snake. We settled on Viper. Boy/ Girl. Works both ways.
Awesome!!! :celebrate

Well. After a day of heartbreak yesterday and a fearful night of losing the crushed egg chick I woke to.... VIPER!!!! The miracle chick that I thought would die. I was thinking Miracle but my kids said name it Snake. We settled on Viper. Boy/ Girl. Works both ways.
That's great!! You can also pretend you named it after the car lol

Just look at that adorable little head peeking out next to those lazy little pink turkey feet and that fluffy turkey butt! Can you believe these things grow up to be so huge and bald? They love the mama heat pad!

TJ congrats on the chick, it's so cute! And bantam, wow those turkeys are cute but tiny

Thanks. She has 2 friends to play with right now. 3 more to hatch.

So here's my question. Anyone know if wing sexing Austra Whites work like normal??
I've been reading and it's unclear but at least I found the coined name for my little mix.

Back
Top Bottom